If you are a supporter of Women Can International Inc, you can grab yourself a free copy of Golden Pen Magazine’s Christmas issue, ‘Beauty’ featuring Susan Gianevsky on the cover courtesy of our Chairperson, Hayley Solich who also happens to be the Publishing Editor of this fabulous online magazine.
Inside this issue there is 80 pages of content focused around the theme of Beauty, which has been tackled from various angles, including:
- Feature on Susan Gianevsky, International Ambassador for Martin & Pleasance – Beauty from the Inside Out
- Feature on John Hughes, John Hughes Group – The Beauty of Passion and Focus in Business
- Beauty for All Ages – How to article
- Beauty in Diversity – Beauty has many faces
- Nice Legs Shame About The Face, an article where we ask the question: ”Who defines beauty?”
- The Beauty of Conviction – one woman’s moral dilemma over Halal Certification
- Feature on Robin Pedero, a celebrated American artist
- Feature about Chantal Vanderhaeghen and her revolutionary skin products, Franc Essential
- Interview with author, Liz Byrski who gives a mature look at Beauty
- Jill Chivers explains the difference between fashion and style and why choosing style over fashion is a win every time
…And so much more great content.
To access your copy:
Go to http://goldenpen.com.au/buy-online
1. Choose ’2012 Issues of Golden Pen Magazine’
2. Choose Issue 5, 2012
3. Check out using the normal checkout process and enter the code “WCI” and click apply to get your 100% discount.
4. Complete the checkout process and click on the download link.
If you have any problems with the download, please feel free to contact Hayley Solich who will sort out your issue as quickly as possible.